Skip to main content

Essential School Supplies


The first day of class is fast approaching for me! But luckily I have all the essential school supplies that I need to start on the first day of class. Ever since I was in elementary school I have loved shopping for school supplies. Theres just something about having your favorite pens, a new notebook, and a fun new backpack to make going back to school more exciting. Even in college I still enjoy having fun school supplies to make my classes more bearable. 

~Sticky Notes~
These are essential for things like writing a quick to-do list or a quick reminder to yourself to turn in an assignment online at a certain time. I also use them in my agenda pretty frequently for important things I need to remember.

~Agenda~
As I stated in the Back To School Tips post here having a planner is very important to keep all of your meetings and class assignments organized in one location.

~Simple Pens~
These are my favorite pens because they are slim and you do not have to worry about losing the cap.

~Pencils~
It should be obvious as to why you need pencils for class, but these are great because they have twist up erasers that last longer than regular mechanical pencils.

~Colored Pens~
Colored pens are perfect for writing your class assignments in your agenda. They also can be used for main topics within the notes you take for class.

~Calculator~
Calculators are an essential in my book bag because I'm an accounting major. But they are also important to have if your taking a math class.

~Pens~
Having a few cute and fun pens are nice to have when taking notes because the cuteness of the pens will hopefully distract you from the boring-ness of the class. These are the pens I do not lend out when a classmate asks to borrow a pen(:

~Book Bag~
Having a good supportive back pack is important so that when you have to wear your book bag all day your back will not hurt. It's also nice to have a book bag with a lot of pockets.

~Spiral Notebook~
I like having a spiral notebook for each class so that I can take notes and have them all in one location. I enjoy picking fun colors for different classes.

~Folder~
I like to get the plastic folders to hold my syllabi in so that the folder will stand up for the entire year. I also enjoy getting a monogram for the front of my folder to make it look nicer(:

These are the supplies that are essential in my book bag, however yours may vary slightly. Hopefully bright and fun school supplies that are also useful will boost your mood in a less than exciting class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Bucket List

Now usually people talk about having Summer bucket lists or Fall bucket lists, but this is my September bucket list. This is different because its technically still Summer until September 23rd, however September is a month of transition into fall activities with the continued warmth of summer. I'm not quite ready for the cool of fall to begin, however I am looking forward to the fun happenings the fall has to offer. Photo c/o Evelyn Henson This Evelyn Henson print matched my thoughts exactly. Instead of croissants, I plan to find the best bagel place in my small college town. My idea of a journal is continuing with my blogging that I love so much. Shopping for fall accessories is easily one of my favorite tasks. I don't generally love fall colors, but I do like to incorporate a few of my summer colors with almond tone clothing during the month of September. Trying a new cocktail is always great fun that it should truly be on every monthly bucket list. Stocking up on

Life is Short. Smile While You Still Have Teeth

Whether you are having a bad and want to have a good day or are having a good day and want to have a great day, having simple ways to boost your mood will ensure that you get back on track in no time!   Spend Time With Friends For me one of the best parts about having roommates is that my best friends are always right down the hall. They're my best friends for a reason, so they will always known how to pick me up when I'm down Watch A Favorite Movie I love watching movies when I know there is an amazing feel good ending, and even more when they're funny movies. Some of my favorite feel good movies are The Blonde Side, She's the Man, Grease, and Breakfast at Tiffany's Take A Nap No matter how old you are, taking a nap in the middle of the day is always welcome, that is if your schedule allows it of course. It allows for a quick reset in the middle of the day so you can wake up like it's a new day. Workout Working up a sweat with my head

Cozy Spirit Jerseys

As the season are changing over from summer to fall the weather is getting cooler. Even though it's not cold yet, it its much cooler in the morning and evenings than during the afternoons. This is a fun time to mix long sleeves with shorts as well as short sleeves with long pants or jeans. One of these combinations that I love includes a spirit jersey with shorts. It allows me to wear my favorite Lilly Pulitzer shorts  past the summertime.  The spirit jersey is always a cozy option because they are thicker than a t-shirt but not as thick as a sweatshirt. They are typically worn oversized so this allows for them to be extra comfortable. So even when I wear shorts, I am still able to stay warm enough throughout the day.